If you are a people person and enjoy the excitement and pace of working as part of a global Human Resources team, then this position is for you!
CEVA is the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies and co-creation solutions for a smarter, safer, connected world. We provide Digital Signal Processors, AI engines, wireless platforms, cryptography cores and complementary software for sensor fusion, audio, voice input, image enhancement, computer vision, and artificial intelligence. CEVA’s US R&D team, based in Rockville, MD develops audio, voice, and always-on sensing applications for markets including hearables, wearables, AR/VR, PC, robotics, smart home, and IoT.
As a Human Resources manager, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the growth and success of CEVA’s US-based team which includes over 40 team members in management, R&D, operations, sales, and marketing positions with the majority of the team based in Rockville, MD and Mountain View, CA. The Human Resource manager will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing employees, administering benefits and leave, employee relations topics, performance reviews, and enforcing company policies and practice.
· Prepare job descriptions, advertise vacant positions, source, and manage the recruitment & hiring process using our recruiting system.
· Manage and improve the employee onboarding process.
· Orientation for new employees and support training needs of existing employees.
· Implement training development programs for employees.
· Administer and support company benefits plans such as 401K, health benefits etc.
· Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave and benefits.
· Manage and update employee handbook.
· Manage employee vacation program.
· Develop relationships with CEVA’s US employees and act as a resource to them.
· Maintain employee files and records in electronic form.
· Manage semi-monthly payroll and tracking of employee leave.
· Promote HR programs & attendance.
· Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
· Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
· Support Company’s performance management program.
· Organize team building and well-being activities.
· Periodic but limited travel to CEVA’s Mountain View, CA office.
· Proven experience as an HR generalist of at least 7-8 years.
· Excellent communication and people skills.
· Experience working effectively within a global technology company with multi-cultural team.
· Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
· Good knowledge of US employment and labor laws.
· Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. SuccessFactors) will be a plus
· Aptitude in problem-solving.
· Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
· BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field.
Software Powered by iCIMS