· Two years' experience in web-based applications (Gmail, Dropbox, Co-Construct).
· Two years' experience in managing or estimating construction projects.
· Three years' experience in general office administration (management) tasks.
· Two years' experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Candidate needs to demonstrate expertise in creating detailed documents.
· Two years' experience in developing a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) schedule.
· Demonstrated management and organizational experience.
Ideal candidates will also have the following character traits:
- Trustworthiness- IPM will need to be exposed to sensitive information. They will need to earn the trust of their manager and be responsible for guarding proprietary information. This character trait must be demonstrated through their loyalty to the company and their professionalism in dealing with subcontractors and clients.
- Responsible- The IPM will have an integral part of the daily operation of custom home builds. They must be a person who does what they say they will do. Examples of this are completing tasks by deadlines, showing up on time to work, meetings and engagements, and communicating with managers and other employees.
- Time Management- The IPM will be required to multitask between various activities daily. Time management will be crucial in how efficient things get done, and to the level of accuracy, a task is completed.
- Attention-to-Detail- Strong organizational and management skills are required when handling Co-Construct, the bid process, and other related tasks.
- Personable- The IPM must be able to interact with a wide variety of people, including people of many different ethnicities, languages, and socio-economic backgrounds. The IPM must be compassionate to clients, firm yet understanding with subcontractors and vendors dealing with payments, and patient dealing with people daily.
- Problem Solving Skills- True problem-solving skills are a necessity for the IPM. They will have the ability to look at a situation, produce effective and efficient ways to solve the case, frequently without the help of the Principal.
- Integrity- The IPM will be someone that lives with integrity in their lives, and this will be shown in their work-life.