The Project Manager is based in DC and includes a mix of field and office time with a Mon-Fri schedule. will be responsible for all project related tasks including identifying contracting opportunities, selecting subcontractors, and managing the construction schedules, submittals, requests for information, bonds, certificates of insurance, setting up contracts in company’s internal project management system, change orders, monthly billing, as well as site visits on a regular basis.
1. Contribute to Usource as a valuable team member with in-depth knowledge in commercial construction including project management to ensure project is efficiently managed at all phases of the construction process. Detail oriented and high level of organizational and communication skills is required. The ability to manage many project priorities to ensure timely and successful management and delivery of projects is of major importance.
2. Oversight and Management:
3. Daily oversight of between two to three Company construction projects and all subcontractors engaged by the Company in the day-to-day operations of the Company’s principal business including daily contact with company employees and subcontractors.
4. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Project Manager shall ultimately be responsible on each construction project assigned to ensure that all subcontractors and Company employees are managed efficiently and effectively to adhere to the project schedule.
5. Receipt and submission to the appropriate project personnel, transmission, and ultimate implementation of all RFI’s, Shop Drawings, Submittals, Daily Job Reports, and all other required forms as designated by the Company.
6. Reading and interpreting construction drawings to ensure that, all projects under the Project Manager’s supervision are delivered according to specifications and are delivered on time and within budget.
7. Management of any site superintendents assigned by the Company to each project to coordinate and ensure that: