Tunnl is a nimble, rapidly growing company. We understand the necessity of timely and accurate data powering our client’s brand and advocacy needs. Our proprietary, data-driven platform is designed to create, connect, and influence the audiences that matter most across the social media, digital, advanced TV, and linear TV spectrum.
● We strive daily to deliver innovative solutions to the active and emerging challenges our clients face.
● We believe being highly collaborative and responsive is critical to any working relationship with our clients. We will never waiver in being a trusted and committed partner in the work we do.
● We put a premium on recruiting highly talented and skilled team members. Our clients can trust they are getting the best products and service on the market.
Tunnl is seeking a Head of Sales to lead our sales efforts in support of our revenue goals. We are seeking someone with at least 10 years of sales management experience with a proven track-record in managing
and scaling a sales team and hitting sales goals. In addition to sales management experience, the right candidate will be highly organized and process driven, possess a growth mindset, be an exceptional
communicator with superb interpersonal skills who can interface with company leadership and revenue team colleagues with ease.
The Head of Sales will lead our sales effort from a process-driven, data-first perspective, and will be charged with building strategies around team growth and vertical expansion for Tunnl’s software products and managed service add-ons. The ideal candidate will have extensive revenue operations experience and expertise in reporting and forecasting. Ultimately, the Head of Sales is tasked with hitting sales goals related to annually recurring revenue (ARR).
The Head of Sales will be working out of our Arlington, VA office (4 days a week in the office, 1 day a week remotely) and will report to the Chief Revenue Officer as a part of the Tunnl’s Revenue team. The Revenue team is responsible for the growth of Tunnl’s SaaS and DaaS businesses, and includes sales, marketing, partnerships, customer success, renewals and expansions. The ideal candidate must be adaptable and able to intelligently prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, they must be curious, hard-working and entrepreneurial.
● Organizing and scaling Tunnl’s sales team focused on SaaS growth and recurring revenue
● Building strategies around team growth and vertical expansion for Tunnl’s software products
● Establishing and maintaining a highly organized sales process, including robust use of Tunnl’s CRM and forecasting tools with support from Tunnl’s revenue operations team
● Managing Tunnl’s sales team and organizing it appropriately for near-term and long-term growth targets
● Working closely with Tunnl’s leadership to expand sales opportunities
● Working closely with Tunnl’s marketing team to help shorten sales cycles, educate buyers and generate qualified leads
● Providing detailed reporting on key sales pipe metrics and tracking improvement, including lead generation, deal stage length, close rates, etc., broken out by vertical and product
● Focusing on growth of subscription revenue from Tunnl’s various product lines through defined and structured processes around Audience Subscriptions and Tunnl Platform Subscriptions, which includes proprietary software hosting media insights and local media measurement solutions.
● 10+ years of professional sales experience with 5 years of sales leadership experience that includes a historical track record of success in managing a team and hitting sales goals
● Expertise in revenue operations, including CRMs, reporting and forecasting; experience with HubSpot preferred
● Exceptional project management skills and comfort working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
● Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed
● Team player with superior collaboration and communication skills